ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING THE PCI TEAM?
Do you find it rewarding when you can help change someone’s life? If you answered yes, then Pittsburgh Career Institute may be the right workplace for you. Our talented team has a strong track record of educating motivated students and helping them to achieve their career goals. We are looking for talented people that work together as a team, strive to achieve goals, and most importantly help students achieve success.
Does PCI sound like a good fit for you? If so, then apply for one of our job postings by submitting a cover letter and resume.
Currently, PCI is seeking applications for the following positions:
- Full-time Program Director, Diagnostic Medical Sonography program
- Full-time Executive Assistant to the President
- Full-time School Director
- Full-time Financial Aid Officer
- Full-time Program Director/Instructor, Dialysis Technology program
- Full-time Program Director, Opticianry/Ophthalmic Technician programs
- (2) Full-time Instructors, Opticianry/Ophthalmic Technician programs
- Full-time Program Director, Legal Assistant program
- Adjunct Instructor, Legal Assistant program
- Adjunct Instructor, Diagnostic Medical Sonography program
- Adjunct Instructors in the following disciplines:
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology
Please Email Your Resume and Cover Letter to:
Ms. Ashwini Pednekar, Director of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org